People of all types and all ages struggle with skin conditions. It is all too common to be faced with conditions like acne, rosacea, or sun damage. Most people have experienced overly oily, or dry skin, and wrinkles. Skin problems can be embarrassing and uncomfortable, or even painful.
While conventional medical professionals often discount the connection between skin health and nutrition, there is strong evidence to support the influence of our food choices on the health and vibrancy of our skin.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The 12 vitamins and minerals from nutritious whole foods that can treat acne, wrinkles, and other problem skin conditions.
- Which nutrient has been clinically shown to support reduction in pruritis, scaling, and erythema.
- A nutrient deficiency that can lead to dry skin and even dandruff and which handful of nuts to eat to get more of this moisture protecting nutrient.
- About a nutrient that most medical professionals have labeled ‘non-essential’ that can actually slow the signs of skin aging.
- The one supplement, which taken daily, may help reduce symptoms of acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- And more!
Enter your email address below to download the free eBook
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.