All disease begins in the gut. – Hippocrates
Hippocrates said this more than 2,000 years ago, but we’re only now coming to understand just how right he was. Research over the past two decades has revealed that gut health is critical to overall health, and that an unhealthy gut contributes to a wide range of diseases including diabetes, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, autism spectrum disorder, depression and chronic fatigue syndrome.
In fact, many researchers (including myself) believe that supporting intestinal health and restoring the integrity of the gut barrier will be one of the most important goals of medicine in the 21st century.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- New research about the tie between gut health, and overall wellness.
- How your modern life is directly contributing to an unhealthy gut.
- How to maintain and restore a healthy gut.
- How to optimize your digestion using supplemental acid and enzymes
- The common foods that could be harming your digestive health.
- The not-quite-Paleo superfood that could heal your gut.
- How stress wreaks havoc on your gut – and what to do about it.
- And much more…
Enter your email address below to download the free eBook
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.