There’s no doubt that the majority of people that switch to a Paleo diet notice significant benefits right away. I’ve seen people reverse autoimmune disease, arthritis, insomnia, metabolic problems and so much more in a period of a few weeks.
However, the transition to Paleo doesn’t always go so smoothly. As a clinician with a focus on Paleo nutrition, the people who need my help are those that didn’t get the experience the “Paleo brochure” promised.
Does this mean Paleo isn’t a good choice for them? For you? Hardly. Paleo is a starting place, not a destination.
In this eBook you’ll learn…
- The three biggest obstacles to Paleo success and how to overcome them.
- How to teach your body to burn more fat and stop relying on sugar for fuel.
- Simple steps to take to improve digestion caused by sudden, major dietary changes.
- Strategies for avoiding energy crashes and, agitation, brain fog and hunger.
- How to minimize sugar and carb cravings as your body adjusts to a Paleo diet.
- And more…